To plan your visit to Kaziranga National Park and other destinations across North East India please write to us:
Contact: +91 7086873676
Watsapp: +91 7086009708
Or please fill the form below and we will get in touch with you:
About Us ~
A Govt. of Assam (Directorate of Tourism) certified Tour Operator based out of Kaziranga National Park that conducts responsible eco tours across North East India with focus on the National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries of Assam. We are into our 6th year of operation in conducting customized tours to Kaziranga National Park and through this website we offer a comprehensive detail about the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kaziranga National Park. For any tours related to the National Parks in Assam and also other destinations in North East India please feel free to contact us and we will provide you the customized Itineraries at the most competitive prices to these places.
In a brief introduction about us, we are a group of friends who love North East India and pride ourselves in being called the ‘Sons of our Soil’. Having spent time away from our home town in major Indian metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad and New Delhi we finally got our ‘home calling’ and we decided to quit our cushy corporate jobs and return back to our home in the North East.
Having travelled extensively across Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Nagaland and we discovered many amazing places and that was when we decided to showcase the beauty of our region to the entire world. This idea bestowed on us in the midst of the dense jungles of the Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary and hence we decided to name our venture as “Jungleideas”. We at our Company Jungleideas are dedicated to promote North East India to the world though its tourism, culture, tribes, wildlife and handicrafts.
We Strive ~
- To promote North East India to the World. A land that is no longer associated with Terrorism and Black Magic. There’s so much more to it that you will cherish your visit to the ‘Paradise Unexplored’
- Tailor your journey to North East India and step out of the mundane ‘Fixed trip/tour’. From majestic Tea Estates, to the rarest Wildlife Sanctuaries, India’s only Coal Museum, India’s only Glass Mosque, the World’s largest and the smallest River Islands, the famous ‘Bhut Jolokia’ – the second hottest pepper in the world, the land of the mighty ‘Ahom Dynasty’, the ‘HornBill festival’, the ‘Dehing Patkai’ festival, tribal homestays, Arts & crafts of bamboo, cane & water hyacinth, the Muga (golden) & Eri (Ahimsa) silk there’s so much more to North East India in addition to the better known Kaziranga National Park – the land of the one horned rhinoceros, Cherrapunji – the wettest place on Earth, the mighty Brahmaputra and the Kamakhya Temple
- To promote the Arts & Crafts of the region and provide an additional source of income to the rural households by helping them sell these products to the world
- To promote Eco tourism in the region by helping tourists explore remote places of the region and provide a source of liveihood to the people in these places
- To make your visit to the North East India a memorable experience
Our Team ~
Arunav Bora (Founder Jungleideas, Operator and Co-owner La Lolat Eco Camp – Majuli Island)
An Engineer and an MBA, Arunav has held responsibilities at major IT majors like Accenture and HCL Infosystems in the Engineering and Sales profiles. An avid traveller and food enthusiast, he waits for the term ‘Let’s go’ and has his bags packed for new experiences. Based out of Guwahati he is the perfect local who will tailor your trip and accompany you on your tour of the ‘Paradise Unexplored’.
Arunav also is the co-owner of the La Lolat Eco Camp in Majuli Island and he overlooks the operations here by welcoming guests from across the World to the Largest River Island in the World)
Krishna Kinkar Nath ( Owner Seven Sister Tours and Travels, Passionate Wildlife Photographer)
Our man at Kaziranga National Park, Krishna Kinkar Nath is responsible for conducting most of our tours and safaris at Kaziranga National Park. An avid Wildlife Photographer himself some of the brilliant captures of fauna and avifauna species of Kaziranga National Park put up on our website have been captured through his lenses. While he personally arranges and guides many of our visitor tours to Kaziranga National Park, he also is the co-owner of a travel company that is responsible for conducting excursion tours to various parts of India from across the schools and colleges of Assam.
Kaushik Das (Freelancer, Explorer, Co-owner Chandubi Jungle Camp, Co-owner La Lolat Eco Camp – Majuli Island and Co-owner Camp Hornbill – Nagaland)
A pioneer in the Tour and Tourism field of North East India, Kaushik Das has been exploring and conducting tours across the region of North East India from as early as 2008. He has organized many successful individual and group tours across Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur and Bhutan too. His prime success have been group expeditions to Double Decker Root Bridge trek in Meghalaya, Dzukou Valley trek in Nagaland, Tiger Nest in Bhutan, Sangti Valley in Arunachal Pradesh, etc. Kaushik had even organized the Great Escape of Kalki Koechlin to North East India. A dynamic guy he is always ready to explore new places and organizes regular trips of the Assam Chapter of the RTC getaway. Kaushik also manages the Chandubi Jungle Camp – a prime ecotourism retreat near guwahati. He also is the co-owner of La Lolat Eco Camp in Majuli Island. Every year in December Kaushik sets up and manages the Camp Hornbill – a unique campsite at the Kisama Heritage Village in Nagaland during the Hornbill Festival.
Monisha (Freelancer, Explorer and Social Media Expert Jungleideas)
A young and dynamic lady who loves exploring and tasting traditional cuisine. Monisha holds a Masters degree in Commerce and creates hand picked Itineraries for our incoming tours and looks after the social media promotions. Regular facebook and instagram updates on our page is looked after by her. She loves to go on tours to Meghalaya and Assam and she has successfully guided many visitors from USA, Japan and Europe to Kaziranga National Park, Manas National Park, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Cherrapunji, Mawlynnong and Majuli Island.
Our License from the Government of Assam (Directorate of Tourism) ~