To plan your visit to Kaziranga National Park in Assam please write to us:
Contact: +91 7086009708
Or Simply fill the below form and we will get in touch with you:
Registered Address ~
#6, Ward No. 17, Sarusajai, Lokhra
Guwahati, Assam, India
PIN ~ 781040
About Us ~
A group of friends who love the North East India and pride ourselves in being called the ‘Sons of our Soil’. Having spent time away from our home town in major Indian metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad and New Delhi we finally got our ‘home calling’ and we decided to quit our cushy corporate jobs and return back to our home in the North East.
Having travelled extensively across Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland we discovered many amazing places and that was when we decided to showcase the beauty of our region to the entire world. This idea bestowed on us in the midst of the dense jungles of the Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary and hence we decided to name our venture as “Jungleideas”. We at our Company Jungleideas are dedicated to promote North East India to the world though its tourism, culture, tribes, wildlife and handicrafts.
We Strive ~
- To promote North East India to the World. A land that is no longer associated with Terrorism and Black Magic. There’s so much more to it that you will cherish your visit to the ‘Paradise Unexplored’
- Tailor your journey to North East India and step out of the mundane ‘Fixed trip/tour’. From majestic Tea Estates, to the rarest Wildlife Sanctuaries, India’s only Coal Museum, India’s only Glass Mosque, the World’s largest and the smallest River Islands, the famous ‘Bhut Jolokia’ – the second hottest pepper in the world, the land of the mighty ‘Ahom Dynasty’, the ‘HornBill festival’, the ‘Dehing Patkai’ festival, tribal homestays, Arts & crafts of bamboo, cane & water hyacinth, the Muga (golden) & Eri (Ahimsa) silk there’s so much more to North East India in addition to the better known Kaziranga National Park – the land of the one horned rhinoceros, Cherrapunji – the wettest place on Earth, the mighty Brahmaputra and the Kamakhya Temple
- To promote the Arts & Crafts of the region and provide an additional source of income to the rural households by helping them sell these products to the world
- To promote Eco tourism in the region by helping tourists explore remote places of the region and provide a source of liveihood to the people in these places
- To make your visit to the North East India a memorable experience
Our Team ~
Arunav Bora (Founder & Operator)
An Engineer and an MBA, Arunav has held responsibilities at major IT majors like Accenture and HCL Infosystems in the Engineering and Sales profiles. An avid traveller and food enthusiast, he waits for the term ‘Let’s go’ and has his bags packed for new experiences. Based out of Guwahati he is the perfect local who will tailor your trip and accompany you on your tour of the ‘Paradise Unexplored’.
Anurag Bora (Co-Founder, Explorer and a Great Guitarist)
Your Companion on our Adventure & Trekking tours across North East India. A young guy with dynamic energy and six pack abs, Anurag refuses to give up. A morning jog of 15 kilometers is a piece of cake for him and so be prepared on some of the most exciting Adventure & Wildlife journeys with him.
A Masters in Business Management, Anurag has spent a better part of his life travelling across the lush greens and most of the untamed tourist spots across Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. He considers his trips to Myanmar along the Indo-Myanmar border as his most adventurous. A great guitarist, he will be your perfect host by the Bonfire while Arunav churns out a meaty delight and bugs you with his knowledge of North East India…
Joy Das (Freelancer, Explorer & Owner ‘Spectrum Shillong’)
Our ticket to ‘the Scotland of the East’, Joy is an Alumni of the prestigious St. Edmunds at Shillong. A great admirer of the Khasi Heritage and Culture, Joy travels across Meghalaya learning about the Khasi Tribes and their heritage Handicrafts.
A gadget freak, Joy is one of the principal owners of a Mega electronics store in the heart of Shillong city at Police Bazar. When in town, Joy helps the locals and an army of tourists make their right selection of what we can call today’s true heartbeats – “Smartphones and Tablets”. And all this in the heart of India’s Rock Capital ~ Shillong!