A Govt. of Assam certified Travel and Guide Office based out of Guwahati that conducts responsible eco tours across North East India with focus on the National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries of Assam. We are into our 4th year of operation in conducting customized tours to Kaziranga National Park and other destinations across North East India and through this website we offer our visitors a comprehensive detail about the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kaziranga National Park, the other National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries of Assam and the various tourist destinations across North East India. For any tours related to the National Parks in Assam and also other destinations in North East India please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the customized Itineraries with comprehensive local guide assistance, best available dedicated mode of transport, meal plans, at the most competitive prices to all these places.
In a brief introduction about us, we are a group of friends who love North East India and pride ourselves in being called the ‘Sons of our Soil’. Having spent time away from our home town in major Indian metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad and New Delhi we finally got our ‘home calling’ and we decided to quit our cushy corporate jobs and return back to our home in the North East.
Having travelled extensively across Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Nagaland we discovered many amazing places and that was when we decided to showcase the beauty of our region to the entire world. This idea bestowed on us in the midst of the dense jungles of the Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary and hence we decided to name our venture as “Jungleideas”. We at our Company Jungleideas are dedicated to promote North East India to the world though its tourism, culture, tribes, wildlife and handicrafts.
We Strive ~
- To promote North East India to the World. A land that is no longer associated with Terrorism and Black Magic. There’s so much more to it that you will cherish your visit to the ‘Paradise Unexplored’
- Tailor your journey to North East India and step out of the mundane ‘Fixed trip/tour’. From majestic Tea Estates, to the rarest Wildlife Sanctuaries, India’s only Coal Museum, India’s only Glass Mosque, the World’s largest and the smallest River Islands, the famous ‘Bhut Jolokia’ – the second hottest pepper in the world, the land of the mighty ‘Ahom Dynasty’, the ‘HornBill festival’, the ‘Dehing Patkai’ festival, tribal homestays, Arts & crafts of bamboo, cane & water hyacinth, the Muga (golden) & Eri (Ahimsa) silk there’s so much more to North East India in addition to the better known Kaziranga National Park – the land of the one horned rhinoceros, Cherrapunji – the wettest place on Earth, the mighty Brahmaputra and the Kamakhya Temple
- To promote the Arts & Crafts of the region and provide an additional source of income to the rural households by helping them sell these products to the world
- To promote Eco tourism in the region by helping tourists explore remote places of the region and provide a source of liveihood to the people in these places
- To make your visit to the North East India a memorable experience
Our Team ~
Arunav Bora (Founder & Operator)
An Engineer and an MBA, Arunav has held responsibilities at major IT majors like Accenture and HCL Infosystems in the Engineering and Sales profiles. An avid traveller and food enthusiast, he waits for the term ‘Let’s go’ and has his bags packed for new experiences. Based out of Guwahati he is the perfect local who will tailor your trip and accompany you on your tour of the ‘Paradise Unexplored’.
Arunav also is the co-owner of the La Lolat Eco Camp in Majuli Island and he overlooks the operations here by welcoming guests from across the World to the Largest RIver Island in the World)
Anurag Bora (Co-Founder, Explorer and a Great Guitarist)
Your Companion on our Adventure & Trekking tours across North East India. A young guy with dynamic energy and six pack abs, Anurag refuses to give up. A morning jog of 15 kilometers is a piece of cake for him and so be prepared on some of the most exciting Adventure & Wildlife journeys with him.
A Masters in Business Management, Anurag has spent a better part of his life travelling across the lush greens and most of the untamed tourist spots across Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. He considers his trips to Myanmar along the Indo-Myanmar border as his most adventurous. A great guitarist, he will be your perfect host by the Bonfire while Arunav churns out a meaty delight and bugs you with his knowledge of North East India…
Kaushik Das (Freelancer, Explorer, Co-owner Chandubi Jungle Camp, Co-owner La Lolat Eco Camp – Majuli Island and Co-owner Camp Hornbill – Nagaland)
A pioneer in the Tour and Tourism field of North East India, Kaushik Das has been exploring and conducting tours across the region of North East India from as early as 2008. He has organized many successful individual and group tours across Assam,Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Sikkim, Manipur and Bhutan too. His prime success have been group expeditions to Double Decker Root Bridge trek in Meghalaya, Dzukou Valley trek in Nagaland, Tiger Nest in Bhutan, Sangti Valley in Arunachal Pradesh, etc. Kaushik had even organized the Great Escape of Kalki Koechlin to North East India. A dynamic guy he is always ready to explore new places and organizes regular trips of the Assam Chapter of the RTC getaway. Kaushik also manages the Chandubi Jungle Camp – a prime ecotourism retreat near guwahati. He also is the co-owner of La Lolat Eco Camp in Majuli Island. Every year in December Kaushik sets up and manages the Camp Hornbill – a unique campsite at the Kisama Heritage Village in Nagaland during the Hornbill Festival.
Monisha (Freelancer, Explorer and Social Media Expert Jungleideas)
A young and dynamic lady who loves exploring and tasting traditional cuisine. Monisha holds a Masters degree in Commerce and creates hand picked Itineraries for our incoming tours and looks after the social media promotions. Regular facebook and instagram updates on our page is looked after by her. She loves to go on tours to Meghalaya and Assam and she has successfully guided many visitors from USA, Japan and Europe to Kaziranga National Park, Manas National Park, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Cherrapunji, Mawlynnong and Majuli Island.
Our License from the Government of Assam ~